Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Blog Becomes a Reality!

So, today, I prepare for the reality of blogging on a regular basis. I'm so excited about my Stampin' Up! business and the wonderful new tools, stamps, papers and gift ideas for the holidays. My goal is to start sharing some of my projects and techniques - beginning with my first-ever BLOG HOP on Sunday of this coming weekend! Make sure to check back on Sunday, August 11th for the very special "Tag It" Blog Hop.  There are several of my fellow demonstrators that will be sharing different takes on the same stamp set.  You'll see lots of new and different ideas and just have some fun traveling through all of the different sites.  So - stay tuned for that!

Have YOU received your new holiday catalog in the mail?  If not - let me know. You can either pick one up, I can drop it off, or I can mail it to you. There are so many fabulous kits available in this new catalog! You will love, love, love it!

Here are just a couple of samples of the fantastic kits you'll see in this year's holiday catalog - visit my website at www.jerristamps.stampinup.net to see the entire catalog.
 
CONGRATULATIONS to Amanda C and Amanda R - both of these women won door prizes at the Holiday Open House this past weekend.  Your gifts will be in your order when it arrives next week. Hope everyone has a great weekend and don't forget to come back for the BLOG HOP on Sunday, August 11th! 


No comments:

Post a Comment